[IP] Pump Name

After deep thought, great consideration and due deliberation I've decided
to name my pump. I've dubbed it "Minnie" (full name: Minnie Medd). Her
theme song is: "Minnie and me... we're a family..." (Song courtesy of the
Key Tones. Sung by Dawn F. Nomena and Hi B.Gee). Minnie's favorite game
show is "Bolus for dollars" and her favorite seasoning is basil.

Do any of the rest of you pumpers name your pumps? Or, am I the only crazy
one in the group (don't answer that one). Maybe we could establish an
official registry for pump names (sort of like the AKC for pure-bred

(It's a beautiful Saturday morning in Portland, OR... so what am I doing

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted