[IP] Pump Chat Tonight for aol Members

For those of you not on my reminder mailing list there is going to be a pump
chat tonight on aol.  We "begin" at 9 p.m. eastern.  The chat is open to all.
Those that have been pumping a long time, new pumpers, those interested in
pumping, parents of pumpers, etc.  I hope you can take a chance to stop in
tonight.   <A HREF="aol://2719:2-2-Insulin%20Pumpers">Insulin Pumpers</A>

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted