Re: [IP] Nathan's Progress Report

Actually, it does happen.  I was originally diagnosed with Type 2 in
1990 and then changed to a Type 1 a couple of months ago.  I was not
originally misdiagnosed.  My Diabetes changed.  I was told that this is
rare. I have also been told that I'm not the first case where it has
happened (awww shucks, if I have to be rare can't I  at least be

<< Never seen that happen, since they ARE 2 distinctly different
diseases with different causes. Type 1s have lost all insulin making
capacity because the auto-immune system killed off the Beta cells that
make insulin. Type 2s suffer from any of a variety of things, often
insulin resistance, sometimes mismatch of insulin output with needs or
such. There is no way to go from Type 2 to 1. >>

		If your Bible is in good shape ...
		Your life probably isn't!

E-Mail - mailto:email @ redacted

"Sue's Plain Vanilla HomePage"