[IP] Good News

We'll I've been officially pumping for just a little over 3 months, and
I just had my first A1c since being on the pump. (Drum roll please....)

....and the results are in!!   5.9

Yowee Zowie....I have NEVER had an A1c that good.  Not EVER!!!

I know I owe these great results not only to switching to the pump, but
also to everyone on this list and all the great information I obtained

(I am now taking a bow or courtsey.)

I'd like to thank the academy....the insulin pumpers group...Barbara the
cyber nurse, my CDE, my dietitian and.....last but not least...MYSELF!!!
(For working my butt off).

I'm ashamed to admit I have seen A1c's in the double digits in the past
(too embarrassed to reveal the exact numbers).  My pre-pump A1c was 8.1
What a pleasant surprise to get a 5.9.  Feel like I got an A+ on my
final exam.

grinning like crazy right now,
Becky D.
Becky Draper