[IP] Question about "dawn phenomena"

I have heard alot about dawn phenomena, and I understand it...but what if
you aren't sleeping.  Will your body still act the same way?  I ask cause
I just recently started pumping and haven't yet dealt with the typical
"allnighter" that I deal with often at the college scene...should I
expect that under such conditions thats basal needs will change or no?

(discounting the fact that there is sometimes a certain associated stress

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted