Re: [IP] A comment & a question...

>  My question is:  I want to give
> him the info. for the list for the dr.s...I did see one mentioned once,
> right?!?  He said he would be interested.  Someone remind me please!  I

Go to our web page and click on the JOIN a list button at the top

the rest is just following the directions. You might mention to him that
the IP-Medpro list is new and small  so he should take the digest from
this list as well.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted