Re: [IP] Protein and Fat????

In a message dated 6/19/98 11:13:24 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< The dietitians in my
 area haev never even heard of carb counting and my endo won't discuss it
 wiht me as the goverenment does not endorse it and prefers we use the meal
 plan system.
Darrin....purchase the book Pumping Insulin.  Also, MiniMed and Disetronics
also have booklets about carbohydrate counting.  The American Diabetes
Association also has pamplets and articles.  There is a lot of information
available.  Good luck.  Don't forget to check the members area of this site
for articles.

Barbara B.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted