Re: [IP] minimed no delivery alarm when bolusing through a basal delivery

I had something similar happen to me that happened to Melissa.  Last night
(June 18th) I thought I was dreaming that my pump alarm was going off and I
stopped the alarm - checked display and it said "No Delivery" - checked
reservoir and it was empty.  I put pump on "suspend".  Since I thought I was
dreaming I just went back to sleep.  I woke up about an hour and 15 min. later
- went to bathroom and then checked bg level.  It was 258.  First thought was
"How did this happen?"  I checked reservoir and sure enough it was empty.

I guess I wasn't dreaming earlier in the night.  I really did do all that I
thought was a dream.

I didn't think that this was possible - but it really did happen.

All day I have been working to get my bgs down to target range (70 to 140).
They are finally there.

Just thought this might help figure out what happened with Melissa.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted