Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 15:48:00 -0400
From: Eugenia Gracer <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Carb Counting and Your Grandmother's favorite recipe

     I bought software by Parson's Technology - Personal Chef. The
     cool thing about this software is that you can add your own
     and it will give you ALL of the nutritional values not only of
     the recipe but it will give you carb counts by ingredient. The
     part is figuring out the serving size. I highly recommend it!
     Have a great weekend to all...Eugenia>>>
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted