Re: [IP] Continuing Humalog / Velosulin saga

I ran into my dr. somewhere and mentioned the H/V mix or the switch to
straight V.  He said "go ahead, try it.  i'll see you in the ER."  JERK.  I
said I know I will have to alter my basal rate and I would like him to help
me.  He won't.  JERK.  Does anyone get help from their dr. with any of this or
do you just have to go it alone?  ellen