Re: [IP] Continuing Humalog / Velosulin saga

I ran into my dr. somewhere and mentioned the H/V mix or the switch to
straight V.  He said "go ahead, try it.  i'll see you in the ER."  JERK.  I
said I know I will have to alter my basal rate and I would like him to help
me.  He won't.  JERK.  Does anyone get help from their dr. with any of this or
do you just have to go it alone?  ellen
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted