Re: [IP] LOOKING FOR AN ANSWER

> Yes, it was the end of the plunger that was NOT between the driver arms, but
> in front of.  The insulin WAS going somewhere, but obviously not into me, at
> least not enough ...... an imponderable, eh?  There may have been another
> problem such as the site, since I awakenend the morning with a BG of 308.
> Changed out the whole set this A.M.

Iona,

If you've got both of the driver arms behind the end of the plunger,
you've got it all wrong! Please go back and look at the pictures in the
instruction booklet...

The floppy arm is meant to go in front of the lip at the end of the
plunger. It's just a feeler. The one that does the pushing is the back
arm (that's bent over slightly). If you've been pushing with feeler arm,
your pump will think it's been giving you insulin, but in fact the arm
will just have been bending.

John
--
mailto:email @ redacted