Re: [IP] minimed no delivery alarm when bolusing through a basal delivery

Just wanted to put my two cents on the subject of the alarm going off on the
no delivery.  Ryan is going on a year in July and have had the pump go off
three time with a no delivery.  The minimed people feel there is no problem.
Ryan has somehow dreamed this.  We really didn't hear that alarm.  LOL  I feel
it was an air pocket or perhaps a clog in the tubing?

Helen (Ryan's mom)
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted