Re: [IP] morning high

    Your last paragraph is a classic explanation of doctors causing "over-
insulinized" patients!...I thought the concept was crazy when I first heard it
( pre-pump days) but Melissa was taking so much more insulin than other
adolescents that we decided to give it a try....sure enough, cutting back
considerably DID improve her bgs.....of course, switching to the pump enabled
her to cut back even further to appr. 40 units per day...Around age 11, I
think she was up to 75 units/day....

Regards, Renee (who did NOT accompany Melissa to her CDE appt. today....time
for me to further relinquish "supervision"!!!)
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted