Re: [IP] MiniMed 507C

At 11:12 AM 6/19/98 EDT, you wrote:
>Sue,  I agree with you about disetronic and nothing new.  However, listening
>to all this stuff from the minimed people about false alarms and no delivery
>and not being able to hear it and the bulky sport guard, I'm glad I have a
>disetronic.  I have had only one problem with the disetronic, when I first
>it, which was quickly resolved and have had no problems since.  It sounds
>minimed needs to send the second pump more than disetronic.  Perhaps I have
>misjudged minimed.  Has anyone out there that has been on the pump for at
>least a couple of years never had a problem with minimed?  I am just curious.

Hi All,

I've been on the 506 and 507 for a total of 3 and 1/2 years. I cannot
remember any problem that was caused by the pump. Yes there are site
problems but notning that I could not figure out or blame on me - primarily.
But, all things fail - I kept my old 506 just in case but I have not had to
I could not tell anyone what pump is best. Look at both and then decide. I
liked the MM since it seemed simpler to operate and take odd amounts for

Ros, dx'd 32 years ago, Humalog

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted