Re: [IP] Which Pump Should I Buty???

I'm a disetronic user myself.  I just thought after thourough examination
of the facts that it really came down to the small things.  both pumps
will provide good control...at least that was my impression.  The fact
that I can take my disetronic anywhere without the need of a rather large
activity pack (or whatever that box for the mini med is called) was the
biggest plus to me.

As to getting your hands on it...i got a "loner" from the hospital where
I go, and they contacted the company to get a pump.  The pump had "loaned
device" printed on the back, so I gathered that they must do this on a
fairly regular basis.  I don't know whether it was the fact that I worked
through a doctor, or if they will loan to any potential buyer.

But its worth checking out.

I also like the easy "look and see" ability when checking how much
insulin remains in the cartaige....again not a BIG deal, just something I
find convinent.

In the end thats what it comes down to.  convienences.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted