[IP] had a mild scar this morning me and baby are ok

 hi everyone
how was your friday  morning mine was ok but i had a mind scar i pass out this
morning blood suger was real good i got real dizzie and overheated that what
me me pass out went to the dr he said for me to go home and rest for the rest
of the day me and baby was doing real good I AM OK AND SO IS TYLER blood suger
are real good all day bs was not the promble it is hot and very humid to
dayand me carring tyler to so iam doing what the dr said to do iam resting i
still need your love and so dose tyler thank you so much for the love you have
given all ready i put the needle in my hip and is doing real good
               with love lisa
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted