[IP] Carb Counting and Your Grandmother's favorite recipe

     I bought software by Parson's Technology - Personal Chef. The really
     cool thing about this software is that you can add your own recipes
     and it will give you ALL of the nutritional values not only of just
     the recipe but it will give you carb counts by ingredient. The tricky
     part is figuring out the serving size. I highly recommend it!
     Have a great weekend to all...Eugenia
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted