RE: [IP] Continuing Humalog / Velosulin saga

> > I pump only H and change my infusion set every 3 days and the
> > tubing every 6. I have had no problems at all.
> This is a perfect example of where diabetes is a "your mileage will vary".
> My body starts rejecting the infusion site after 2 days with Humalog -- any
> more than that and I get decreased absorption (as evidenced by higher
> insulin requirements in a cartridge that, if I change the set, proves to
> still be effective)

Perfect candidate for a mix. This is exactly the situation Lily
encountered. There were two things she had to do. The first was to
moderate the H with some V, she uses 5/1 but I think most adults use
4:1 or lower. The second was to give the Humalog 'soaked' area some
rest. She switched her infusion sites to her backside for about a
month and now rotates them front to back.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted