RE: [IP] Continuing Humalog / Velosulin saga

> I pump only H and change my infusion set every 3 days and the
> tubing every 6. I have had no problems at all.

This is a perfect example of where diabetes is a "your mileage will vary".
My body starts rejecting the infusion site after 2 days with Humalog -- any
more than that and I get decreased absorption (as evidenced by higher
insulin requirements in a cartridge that, if I change the set, proves to
still be effective)

With Regular, I was able to go as long as 6 days on a single set.  But I
dislike the curve of Regular compared to Humalog.

Greg Legowski                            http://www.pobox.com/~gregleg/
"All I ever hear anymore is 'no'.  And she won't let me buy electronics
either." -- H Scott Matthews shortly before his wedding, after I bought
myself a DVD player.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted