[IP] no delivery alarm when bolusing through a basal delivery

     I have had this happen twice with my MiniMed 507. Actually, it wasn't
     until you brought this up that I realized what had happened to me. I
     double checked to see how much insulin had been delivered from my
     bolus and then bolused the remainder. Since this did not create a
     problem, I thought well, must be some little pump glitch.
     I am surprised that the people had MiniMed were not more helpful when
     you advised them as to what had happened. It's almost the same as when
     you are in the hospital and they insist on the standard sliding scale
     when you show a high bg!
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted