Re: [IP] Which Pump Should I Buty???

I have been using the MiniMed 507 for almost a 1 1/2 years now.  I am 100%
pleased with my pump.  I haven't had any problems with it.  I have a friend
that has been using the same MiniMed pump for 10 years and is now looking into
upgrading.  This is because she wants to, not because she needs to.  Since you
have used the MiniMed pump and seem to be pleased with their product and
company then that might be your answer.  I think it is wise to look into both
pumps and it really boils down to a personal decision.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted