[IP] Continuing Humalog / Velosulin saga

> If you view "convenience" of bolusing when you eat as the *primary*
> advantage / reason for pumping, I can see your point.

When Lily switched back to 'V' to get her basals sorted out after a
big adolescent metabolic shift, she was quite unhappy with having to
bolus up to an hour before a meal. She likes to graze and maybe not
eat all of a meal or have/not have dessert, etc.. just like the rest
of the family.  She COULDN'T WAIT to get back to her H/V mix. The
other problem she encountered was lots of post-prandial highs that
would come down by themselves after 4 hours or so. She much prefers
correcting a high upon discovery. She feels better and can maintain
her active (sports) lifestyle more easily with the fast acting
insulin. She actually took to doing injections of H to improve her
short term stability while she was using V in the pump. Fortunately
after 3 weeks or so on V her adolescent shift stabalized (again) and
she has gone back to her 5/1 mix.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted