Hi...this is michelle from the insulin pump group...i was interested to
see if i could get into the infared port study if you have any more
email @ redacted
On Sun, 29 Mar 1998 11:29:50 +0000 "J. Richardson" <email @ redacted>
>There is a pump study going on right now and I was trying to get on
>study however, it was full. After chatting with the nurse involved
>this study, she mentioned the glucose monitor study. She also said
>of the participants will be the ones already in the pump study. This
>a bit of a disappointment however, people do fall out of these studies
>at random. I will be asking my pump trainer about this study on Monday
>to try to get my name on the waiting list. I'll find out all the
>particulars I can. (such as when)
>By the way, this study is taking place in Toronto at Mount Sinai
>Hospital. I'm sure it would be happening at other research centres as
>well in the U.S.
>A lot of these studies are posted in the Cdn. Diabetes Association's
>quarterly magazine called "Diabetes Dialogue".
>Bye for now,

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted