[IP] ADA Update

Pumpers & Friends,
    I had a very nice time in Chicago. I set out to learn if the pump companies are listening to us. I was told that a short infusion set will be here in Sept. 6m rapid from Disetronic. I also talk with a VP from the company that makes the Silhouette about making it shorter, they are working on some changes. If any one needs Complete software it is plan to be sold in a few month. If any one think something need to be add to the program the Product Manager is Alan Hayes; He can be E-mail @ email @ redacted  nice guy. Fast take will also have software before the end of the year.  I hope this info helps so remembers to...........................................................
    SMILE & BE HAPPY
                            Rodney