Re: [IP] insulin pump and stress

Kim,  geez, your situation sounds horrendous.  You have good reason to be out
of control.  I am also very moody when out of control and usually have to
apologize to my family later.  I also have the vision problem which corrects
itself when I get more control over my diabetes.  I have also had the state of
depression.  You will get over this but you may need help.  Anti-depressants
might help you.  It doesn't have to be permanent.  You can just use them until
you feel more in control.  Seek help.  This is a hard thing to face alone.
Best of luck to you and let us know how things are going.  ellen
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted