Re: [IP] Not under such great control

Kim, I don't know if this will make you feel any better, but I really don't
know how reliable that a1c is anyway.  I admit I have a good a1c, but even
when I hadn't seen my dr. for 5 years and only felt good with a BG of
200(because that was what I was used to), I still didn't have an a1c that was
that bad.  I forget what it was, I think around 8.  What the heck does that
mean?  I haven't a clue, but I do the best I can and don't get too excited
about what this dr. or that cde says.  I was made to feel guilty as a child by
parent, dr., etc. and it didn't help my control one bit.  In fact, it hurt it
alot. I will NEVER feel like a failure again with respect to diabetes.  Never
think that you're a failure.  You're NOT.  This is one very tough disease.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted