Re: [IP] Cornell News: Dry insulin inhalant

Roz,  I make it a point not to get too excited about any diabetic
breakthroughs.  After all, they told me at Joslin Clinic in 1960 that there
would be a cure in 5-10 years.  How time flies.  I'm going to wait until they
reduce that implantable pump down to the size of a microchip.  I have had my
pump for 2 years, but I was first introduced to the pump in 1983 and I thought
it was way too large for me to get excited about.  So I waited.  I WOULD get
excited if they announced a CURE.  That would be very exciting to me even if I
couldn't benefit from it.  BUT, I am not holding my breath.  ellen
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted