[IP] psychos R us

Judy P wrote:

> No place is as frightening as a hospital when you're a diabetic.
> They just don't listen to us.  I hope it isn't because the lows make
> us sound like pschotics half the time!!!

and from reading the hypo stories lately...and what they show on television,
no WONDER we don't get no respect in hospitals or from other chronically ill
people...we appear psycho!  I have laughed at these stories, but good grief I
hope nothing like this ever happens to me (not saying it won't - just hoping).
I live alone - I am independant and would not trade that freedom for all the
tubing in China!

of course if my eye doesn't stop bleeding I may be trading that freedom for a
guide dog

Sara *-)
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted