Re: [IP] Methodology: Using pump to control Dawn Phenomenon

>from noon to 2 a.m. my basal is 0.9.  from 2 a.m.to 6 a.m. my basal is 1.5.
>It has been this for about 5 months.  Last night my BS was 112 and at 7 a.m.
>it was 111.  It takes a little tinkering and waking up at 2 a.m. to test but
>you will get it eventually.  (1.6 sent me hypo and 1.4 gave me a high BG in
>the a.m.

Thanks for the reply.  Most interesting.  Obviously the continuous
injection of H or R is much more sensitive than the mixed longer acting
insulins like L.

My concern is that that the different basal requirements can be programed
premanently.  As far as I know i should require 4 differnt basal rates over
25 hours.

Darrin Parker
email @ redacted   Nova Scotia, Canada!

Check out:  http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/Spa/4750/intro.htm  and go