Re: [IP] minimed no delivery alarm when bolusing through a basal delivery

In a message dated 6/18/98 8:42:33 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I remember a few posts about problems with the MiniMed giving a No
 Delivery alarm if, while bolusing, a basal is trying to get delivered.
 Well, it happened to Kayla today.  I also think I remember someone
 (Bob?) saying to let (?) at MiniMed know if this happened.  Who, again,
 am I supposed to notify of this?  or is it all a dream?!?

That was ME (Mary Jean, not Bob-he uses a Disetronic) who was having the
problem and I think it is interesting that Kayla experienced the same thing.
The person to contact at MiniMed is Bill Van Antwerp.  He is a member of our
group but I think he only has browser access now... at any rate, he asked me
to keep him informed of this situation.

His email address is email @ redacted

I told him I would try to re-create the problem by purposely giving a bolus at
the same time I get a shot of basal, but so far, I haven't remembered to do
this.  If anyone else wants to try, go ahead.  I'm sure he would definitely
want to know.  He is the "chief scientist" at MiniMed.

Mary Jean
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted