Re: [IP] Cornell News: Dry insulin inhalant

> I also fear too many questions remain unexamined. The bronchi are very
> sensitive, and there is no data whatsoever on long-term effects. It must be
> an incredibly fine powder -- and how do you reliably control the amount
> that makes it to the lungs where it can be absorbed into the blood stream?
> Depending upon various individual factors, including ear-nose-throat
> issues, it seems this would be difficult to regulate.

I'm also wondering about the long-term effects of inhaling a powder into
the lungs.  Seems like it would damage the bronchi.

I like to keep up to date on the advancements in diabetes management,
but each one makes me wonder why those dollars weren't spent researching
for a cure...

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted