Re: [IP] Healthmate

On 17 Jun 98 at 3:54, Russell Smith wrote:

> Hi, I'm new here, I just signed on recently and I like what I see. There are a lot of knowledgeable people here. I got a note from one of the CDE's at the Diabetes Treatment Center the other day abou>
> 								Thanks in advance.
> 								Smitty

I've been using the Healthmate for the Newton for over a year and
like it.  It's the best package I've ever seen.  I haven't heard
anything except that they were writing a versoin for the Pilot...

Randall Winchester

* misunderstood something.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted