[IP] had a good ob check

 hi everyone
how was your day my was real good my bs have been real good i have my new
needle in my hip now and doing real good  ob dr said that we are doing real
good iam big and uncomfortable and hot is said that tyler is just about ready
for birth he is just about turn and ready to come out all of my family is hear
and just wating for me to have tyler and the baby room is ready and the color
is a light blue and some white and iam ready to he said that if i do have
tyler by july the 10 he will induce me and he is just going one day over that
all but tyler my come early just do not know will tell yall everything about
tyler and how he is doing and me to agine bs a real good and iam grate
        with love lisa c
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted