[IP] my silhouette not sticking

 hi  iam having trouble with my silhouette  sticking to my belly on hot days i
have been useing ivprep and iv3000 tape and it came off twice today because of
sweat and the heat  my cde told me to sit by the fan but i cant to do that i
like to be in the sun and walk my dog   can anyone help me  this is going to
be my first summer on the pump 507 and it is going to be alot hotter and what
do people say when you take off your shirt  on a hot day and they see this
thing hanging out your belly i think this is going to be hard to do walk
around with no shirt on
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted