Re: [IP] Protein and Fat????

In a message dated 6/18/98 3:31:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  I have seen
 many Dieticians and spent a great deal of time working out my ratio, and
 never did I/we count protein or fat. Can somebody explain? Thanks!! >>
Eating more then the recommended serving size (about 3 ounces) of protein can
contribute a small amount of glucose when finally broken down and absorbed.
Most servings are negligible and do not require a bolus of insulin.  Pumping
Insulin book, I believe, has a section about it.

Barbara B.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted