Re: [IP] Cornell News: Dry insulin inhalant

I have a question, not to be a damp spirit, but i would be afraid of the
lungs pores clogging from extended time of inhaling a substance. Has that
been tested? Or did i miss that in the reports. I too would not give up my
pump because the long acting insulins didn't work for me the way i
needed, and inhaling the short acting but still needing the long acting
would not make me a happy camper. Nobody else has said anything so i guess
i missed the part of how it is absorbed and where the particles that house
the insulin go. Thanks ahead for any ideas, Roz

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted