[IP] update on Jessica

dear Listmates,
  Just thought I would update everyone on Jessica's condition.  She is
doing great.  We got the ball rolling on the insurance company so come July
everything should be ready for her to start pumping.  She leaves for Camp
Sweeney on Saturday.  It is her first time to go to diabetes camp and she
will be gone for 3 weeks.  She is so excited and I am the one who is
nervous.  This will be the first time she is away from me for that long.
Guess I have to learn to cope :)  Anyway, thanks to all of you for helping
me and her make the decision to go for the pump.  We can't wait!!

Nita
Mom of Jessica age 6, Type 1 for 5 years, Humalog and N
email @ redacted
http://www.LCC.net/~herring
http://www.LCC.net/~herring/diabetes.html  Diabetes Links Page
ICQ# 1147559