[IP] Another Happy Pumper

Hi Everyone,

I had to join the group of those recently posting their A1C results.  I just
saw my doctor today and my a1c was 5.5  All my lab tests came back in the non-
diabetic range.  Everything from kidney to lipids.  The only thing that showed
up was a trace of ketone in my blood.  He said that was from me not eating
enough.  Guess I better get better with my meals.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted