Re: [IP] MiniMed 507C

At 06/17/1998 - 08:48 AM John Neale wrote:
>Sam wrote:
>> (I need to start buying MiniMed stock fast, before this pump thing
>> on)
>I just hope you're not holding too much stock when this islet transplant
>thing takes off...

Hmm! I guess I need to take stock of my position here. I suppose it would
really depend on the success rate and if rejections causes a high
percentage of relapses. If the process was not too invasive and it had a
high rate of long-term success... I'd be first in line to get one. (Sorry
John... you'll have to be second).

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted