Re: [IP] Canadian potato chips...

Tonya:

I am shocked :) that someone from the U.S. of A. is envious of Canadian
junk food.  Yes, in Niagara Falls we do have many, many flavours of potato
chips.  The ones I like the best come in a can - I guess similar to those
dextro - tabs you US pumpers are always talking about.  I thought if there
was any type of pre-packed, over processed, super variety junk foods my
southerly neighbours would certainly have it :).  At least this is how it
seems when I go over the river to Topps supermarket in Niagara Falls New
York.

Smarties are candy, just candy, not any type of wafer or cookies.  I use
them to make eyes on clown cupcakes.

Odd for diabetics to be talking so much about candy - I am a Landscape
Architect but also have another business which keeps me very busy
decorating and making wedding cakes and dessert tables for special events.
The perfect sin.  (At least before the pump).  You can't imagine how much
time I spend explaining to people why I can (or any other person with
diabetes) have sugar.

Speaking earlier of candy - have you ever had a Joe Louis - the best cake
like thing you can buy at the corner store???  This is the best substitue
for US Happy Ho Ho's.
(I used to work in an office with a few people from the States.  One was a
junk food addict so I got introduced to many great treats!!!

Paula

----------
> From: Joseph Diffee <email @ redacted>
> To: email @ redacted
> Subject: [IP] Canadian potato chips...
> Date: Thursday, June 18, 1998 2:36 PM

Paula,
    The question is...do you have those fabulous flavored potato chips
up there in your section of Canada?!??  My mother is from Newfoundland
and I am SO excited because the "whole" family is going up there for my
cousin's wedding in August.  I'm SO excited BECAUSE I can now eat as
many bags of potato chips as I want because I can bolus for
them!!!!!!!!!!  I could (pre-pump) only eat a few and start seeing it in
my sugars!!!  Now I can savor every bite of roasted chicken flavored,
pickle flavored, and ketchup flavored (just to name a few!)  Customs is
going to think I'm nuts carrying 3 boxes back across the boarder packed
FULL of potato chips.       -Tonya D.   :-)

send the next two lines in a message
info
end
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted