[IP] Canadian potato chips...

    The question is...do you have those fabulous flavored potato chips
up there in your section of Canada?!??  My mother is from Newfoundland
and I am SO excited because the "whole" family is going up there for my
cousin's wedding in August.  I'm SO excited BECAUSE I can now eat as
many bags of potato chips as I want because I can bolus for
them!!!!!!!!!!  I could (pre-pump) only eat a few and start seeing it in
my sugars!!!  Now I can savor every bite of roasted chicken flavored,
pickle flavored, and ketchup flavored (just to name a few!)  Customs is
going to think I'm nuts carrying 3 boxes back across the boarder packed
FULL of potato chips.       -Tonya D.   :-)

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted