Re: [IP] Not under such great control

Hi Kim

Rosalie here again.

No, you are not alone, and when I am trying so hard, I try to just grin when
folks decide that their H1C could be imporoved from 6.3 to 6.1.  Helloooo!

I have gone from low 12's to mid 8's in 6 plus years on the pump and have
decided that maybe the way this disease affects me is right for me!! Not that
I ever lighten up about trying to have better control, but maybe, just maybe
it is not to be.

Thanx, not under such great control, friend.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted