Re: [IP] neopyrene pump case

>Several people have been talking about a neopyrene pump case.  I
>actually don't think that anyone makes them yet except pump wearers

Disetronic has just begun marketing neoprene cases, which they say come in
"hot new" colors...My nine year old thinks neon pink, purple, green, etc.
but it turns out "hot" means red, blue, tan, etc. to Disetronic. I'm not
sure how well they would fit a Mini-med pump, though.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted