[IP] Not under such great control

Okay.  This is starting to really bug me.  Everyone is posting these
really great HbA1c results between 5 and 7.  Mine is no where near that.
Pre pump I had results of about 14, now my HbA1c is about 10.  I test
6-8 mtimes a day, I double check the Cho count of all the foods I eat.
At one point I even used a scale!!!  I understand this desiese and
insulin action better than my doctor so I doubt I need further
education.  I just seem to chase my blood sugars a lot.  Stress,
excersise, different foods, how well I sleep, everything just bounces my
blood sugar.  If I don't eat, and don't get overly stressed, I can
usually keep my BG under great control!!!  I'm considering anorexia for
its use in the treatment of this damn disease.  Am I the only one is
this category???  I know someone will post and tell me I'm doing
something wrong, otr that my basal must not be set right, maybe I'm over
or underestimating my boluses... but I've talked with lots of
professionals and they seem to think that I'm doing it right.  All I
really need right now is for someone else to admit that their HbA1c
isn't as hot as everyone elses seems to be.  Don't get me wrong.  I feel
great... pre-pump, due to my allergic reaction to U, 	I would bounce
from 30 to "HI" 2-3 times a day with no control at all, at least now I
have a little control.  Maybe I'm allergic to humalog....

Someone out there let me know that I'm not the only "failure".  Brittle
diabetics UNITE!!!!