[IP] smarties

I think of smarties as mini sweet tarts candies.  I can easily see how
the Canadians can get mixed up with our US terminologies.  I had to quit
carrying smarties in my pockets, on account they don't wash well....the
container is so small I miss it when loading the washer, and yech what
it does for the wash. Not a pretty sight.  They do travel well in the
car, purse, fanny pack,etc.   Laurie B.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted