[IP] Re: A wonderful husband

Hi,

Sounds like you definitely found a KEEPER!  Don't ever let him go!

P.S. Does he have a brother <BG> (just kidding)?

I originally met my husband when I was in Grade 12.  We only dated for
two
months but during that time he had his mother (a nurse) explain
diabetes,
he read a book called "The Diabetic Woman", and always had fig newtons
and
juice boxes in the car when we went on dates.

<snip>

My husband's strength and compassion are a treasure to me.

I hope some of your will share the wonderful ways of your soulmates and
friends.

PJB in Niagara Falls >>

--

		If your Bible is in good shape ...