[IP] Fast take strips

I liked the fast take, and though the strips are alittle small, the
other plusses outweigh that. I have had only one problem with the
strips, it happened as I was driving.  I put the strip in, and it was a
little crooked so I pushed it over to straighten and it shot out like
it  had been shot out! I still haven't found it :^) I used a Qid before
that and with the new strips that they sent last time for supplies, I
get many more errors than I ever did before.  Too persnickety.  My .02
Laurie B.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted