[IP] Last night's post on U

I just reread my post from last night -- saying that I ate what I want ,
when I want.  It is true -- but probably only because my wants are different
after 27 years with the big D.  I don't eat many sugared products -- still
stick pretty much to the old 1,2,3 teaspoons of sugar as to how often it's
"ok", really watch the fats, etc.  However, I didn't always eat the same
amount of carbs, or proteins, and I never cared what time my meals were.  I
would not have survived in the NPH concentration camp.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted