Re: [IP] MiniMed 507C

I requested an infopak from Minimed/s web site late last week, and got it
today.  It has a brochure covering the 507C.  I must say, it sounds like a
great pump.  I'll definitely have to look carefully at it before upgrading
from my Disetronic V100.  It is capable of 48 basal rates, has a new dual
bolus, which combines an immediate bolus with a square wave.  Not having the
ability to do a square wave, I'm not sure the advantage of the dual wave bolus
over just doing a regular bolus then a square wave.  I'm eager to check it
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted