Re: [IP] MiniMed 507C

Hi Mike,

Yes, the reps already have their information.  But MiniMed doesn't have
anything prepared yet to send out to customers (or prospective
customers).  The local rep told me all about the new pump in a lot of
detail (more than your brief summary here) ... but he can't send me
anything until it is ready.  If you get something, please share it with
the rest of us.

<< I spoke with the MiniMed rep this morning.  Basically, the pump has
expanded memory, increased number of basal profiles, and the ability to
download info to a data port.  Written info IS available...at least the
rep I spoke to already had his.

Mike Maturen >>

		If your Bible is in good shape ...
		Your life probably isn't!